Sunday 22 April 2012

Jagshemash Fellow Bloggers!

I've been thinking of starting a blog for ages but never actually did it. So bam, here I am starting one now at 02.14 instead of sleeping! I'm training to be a Hairdresser at Northampton College, and work part time in a supermarket, I'm silly with my money, I would rather have a good night out and spend my money then stay in so i can eat! Im Loud, Not always Lady like, Clumsy, and Always up for a laugh!

I'm going to be mainly blogging about plus size fashion, Beauty, Hair, Music, Things I love and things I hate.
I don't want to be one of these fashion bloggers that things I'm too 'cool', 'alternative' or be pretentious and i apologise if I do ever!


Being a plus size gal I have always found it difficult being able to dress the way I want to, its getting easier and the High Street are finally realising that not all fat girls like to wear black trousers and a sequinned top on a night out, and jeans don't need HUGE saddle bags!My current obsessions are Paloma Faith (this is pretty much an always thou!!) Dickie bows,Victory Rolls, Tea Pots, One Direction (I am a 1D fan and not ashamed) Dr Martens, Vodka, Monster Munch, Blazers, The Topshop black pork pie hat that i neeeeed, Lipstick, Eyeliner, Pin-up girls, Cath Kidston and being excited about getting my new  Iphone next month!



Follow me on Twitter: Georgie_Burnham






Muchos Love

No comments:

Post a Comment